Once upon a time, and not so far away, there was an idyllic place to get away from it all…
Between the Covers, Booklovers’ Bed & Breakfast, is located on beautiful Salt Spring Island just minutes from Ganges. We offer:
- king or queen size memory foam beds
- rooms full of books (you may take one with you, exchange or savour them here)
- wireless internet
- a scrumptious breakfast in your own room or on your deck. You will receive a basket with a variety of bakings, cereal, juice, fruit and more.
- each room has a small fridge, microwave, dishes, coffeemaker and kettle
- 5 acres with woods, fields, pond, creek and 1/2 acre of lavender
- hot tub
- we are located 1 km from the grocery store and 2 km from downtown Ganges
At Between the Covers, Booklovers’ Bed & Breakfast, your host is a well known Canadian author of children’s books. Both rooms enjoy a private entrance and deck overlooking lavender and green fields hemmed by towering pines. There is a large hot tub just outside your room to soak in under the stars.
There is a no TV but lots of books. If you get ‘into’ a book while here, you might just be able to take it with you. Trades are welcome, too.
Salt Spring Island offers kayaking, fishing, sailing, hiking, whale watching, biking and other outdoor activities. There is also great shopping for local crafts, many farm stands and an artisan tour to over 30 studios and galleries. Of course our island is famous for its Saturday Market (April – October), its perfect library, many shops and coffee places, wineries and performances. Right across our street you can visit Salt Spring Wild, our local cider brewery.
AVAILABILITY CALENDAR on RATES page!